Sign holders are the perfect low cost way to make sure your signs and print gets noticed and stays looking good.
When should I use a sign holder?
You want your signs to get noticed and a sign holder will help. By signs we mean everything from statutory notices and instructions to Sale signs and other promotional print, as well as menus and price lists. Sign holders add a professional touch. They are inexpensive can be used again and again so they are a great investment.
What type of sign holder do I need?
There are literally hundreds of holders to choose from so you need to think about the following before you buy
- Size. The holders are available in standard print sizes from A8 to A0
- Fitted or Freestanding? The options include freestanding, wall mounted, hanging and floor standing as well as a range of Slatwall fittings. Decide the best place for the sign to be seen & choose the most suitable holder. Snap frames offer a stylish option and there are also lockable and tamper proof sign holders readily available. Wall mounted holders often also offer a range of fittings such as magnets, suckers and adhesive so they can be used on a range of surfaces.
Acrylic or PVC?
For most people the only real difference is in price. Acrylic is less brittle and stronger than PVC and products made from it are likely to last longer than their PVC equivalents. But for low traffic areas or with signs that are rarely changed PVC is entirely suitable.
Top Tips & Helpful Hints
- If you want the sign to be noticed, use strong imagery or typography.
- Keep messages clear
- Updated signs regularly for impact
- Try holders in different locations to test the best positions
Make my budget go further
The best way to make the most of your budget is to invest in quality products. We manufacture these holders ourselves here in the UK and that means we can sell them at genuinely low ‘direct from manufacturer’ prices. It also means we can sell high quality products that have been made to last. BEWARE CHEAP IMITATIONS.
To make your spend go even further you can
- Sign up to our FREE mailing list & get a code giving you 10% off your 1st order
- Buy in Bulk. If you think you’ll need larger volumes now or in the near future, buying in bulk will help you make massive savings. Buying as few as 25 products can provide savings of up to 33%. Check individual products for further info.
Looking after my products
Both acrylic and PVC can be cleaned with a damp cloth. If the surface becomes exceptionally dirty rinse the surface first by lightly swabbing a saturated cloth over the surface and allow surfactants to drain away.