Let your shelves do the talking (& selling) with these essential but inexpensive point of sale products.
When should I use a shelf talker?
When you need to communicate essential information to customers at the point of purchase then a shelf talker is a must. Use them for pricing, product info, promotions & offers, branding, after care and lots more. Shelf talkers are not large so they mean you need to keep messages clear & concise.
Shelf talker, shelf barker or shelf strip?
These products go by lots of different names – add price ticket holder to the list above. Shelf wobblers tend to refer to die cut print that stands proud of the shelf. Shelf talkers attach the shelf in lots of different ways – they are made to suit every shelf layout. Many are fixed on or below a shelf with self-adhesive and others clip onto shelves or onto the data strips (or epos extrusion) that are fitted along the edges of shelves in supermarkets etc. Additionally you can choose between angled and flush faces depending on the shelf location. And each option usually comes in a range of sizes too.
Most shelf talkers are made from pvc – it’s durable enough for even busy retail environments & offers genuine lost cost products, with most items costing pennies not £s.
Top Tips & Helpful Hints
- Be professional. Get tickets designed & printed by the professionals for maximum impact
- Update regularly to keep customers keen
- Sell benefits, not features. Selling for a £1 is always good news, it is even better if it ‘our lowest price ever’ or ‘while stocks last’ or ‘limited stock’ or ‘lowest price locally’ – these are the reasons to push people into making a buying decision.
Make my budget go further
We manufacture our shelf talkers and shelf barkers ourselves in the UK – great news for quality but it also means we can offer these items at genuinely low ‘direct from manufacturer’ prices. To make your budget go further follow these two tips
- Plan ahead & buy in bulk. Buying from as little as 100 shelf talkers can mean savings of up to 20%
- Save another 10% off your 1st order when you join our mailing list. It’s free, takes seconds to join & keeps you posted on even more exclusive offers and new products
Looking after my products
Wiping with a damp cloth should be the only maintenance regime you need for these durable products.