We’ve developed a flat pack testing pod to help make rapid testing easier, safer and faster.
Each pod measures 2m high x 1m wide
What is a testing pod ?
A testing pod provides a temporary space for the safe testing of staff, contractors and visitors. They offer a private booth where testing can take place. The pods can be erected outside or inside buildings to provide a safe testing area.
Our unique pod includes a clear back panel incorporating a hatch and shelf to make the testing as safe and contactless as possible.
The pod is offered as a standalone booth, or it can be easily joined to other pods.
Why Choose A Wrights GPX Testing Pod ?
We have over 50 years’ experience manufacturing high quality acrylic commercial products
- • Fast Turnaround on all orders thanks to our huge production capacity
- • The testing pods easy to install & can be placed together in rows or standalone by themselves. The pods can be taken down and re-assembled in different location.
- • Our pods include a hatch and shelf for safer testing
- • Made by us in the UK from high quality acrylic the pods are lightweight but safe, sturdy and easy to clean and maintain
- • Buy our standard pod or specify your own requirements
- • Supplied flat packed for easy self-assembly
- • branding or safety / instruction info printed directly to the panels
Do I need a testing pod?
The UK Government has identified rapid lateral flow testing as helping prevent the spread of Coronavirus and helping businesses, schools and many other organisations operate as safely as possible. Rapid testing using lateral flow tests, aims to help protect those at highest risk. Around 1 in 3 people who have coronavirus have no symptoms and may be unknowingly spreading the virus.
On the 7th February 2021 the UK government announced that the rapid testing programme was expanding to include organisations with 50 or more employees
100s of organisations are or will be carrying out rapid lateral flow testing – and we have developed a testing pod to make it as safe, as private and as fast as possible.
The pods are designed to be used by organisations who regularly test staff, contractors and visitors including
- • Schools, colleges and other educational establishments
- • Construction sites – testing staff and contractors
- • Call centres
- • Warehouses and distribution centres
- • Factories and workplaces