The safety of employees and customers is the top priority for all businesses. With that in mind, protective Sneeze Screens, also known as Protective Screens, Hygiene Screens or Sneeze Guards not only protect your employees and customers, but to also future-proof your business.
Our commercial grade sneeze screens are made by us in the UK. We manufacture from high quality PETG, Polycarbonate or Styrene to offer a lightweight but durable screen that can be used with complete confidence in many locations. They create a barrier to protect staff, customers and visitors against bacteria and germs exposed from coughs and sneezes.
At Wrights GPX we make all our sneeze screens and screen guards at our UK base for unbeatable quality & ‘direct from manufacturer’ value.
Our complete range includes
• freestanding sneeze screens
• sneeze guards for tills and cash counters
• linkable protection screens for offices and workstations, and
• a screen designed especially for nail bars and pedicures.
I don’t see the size I need – what do I do?
As a leading UK acrylic fabricator we can manufacture screens to suit any need. We can make different sizes, styles and materials as required. Call us on 0121 580 3080 to discuss your individual requirements.
Over 50000 Sneeze Screens Sold Worldwide
As the UK’s trusted brand we’ve made screens for big name brands, High Street stores and many more customers in the UK, Europe and beyond. You’ll find our high quality durable screens in 100s of shops, offices, distribution centres, banks and loads more locations. Buy from the UK’s #1 manufacturer of high quality acrylic products.
A sneeze screen or sneeze guard is a protective barrier aimed a preventing the spread of bacteria or virus. They are usually used to create a barrier between people to help stop the spread of air borne spit or spray, and are found in any location where people from separate households or bubble interact, typically shops, offices, schools & educational centres, warehouses & distribution centres, community centres, libraries etc.
What Are Sneeze Screens Made From?
As it is important to see the person on the other side of the barrier, sneeze screens have typically been made from clear material. Acrylic material is the most popular choice (often known by brand names such as Perspex® or Plexi Glass) as it has the advantage of
• being clearer than glass,
• available in a range of thicknesses (to suit requirements and budgets)
• safe (virtually shatterproof)
• easy to clean
Where Should I Use A Sneeze Screen?
• Counters, cash desk and till areas
• As desk or workstation screens
• On reception & waiting room desks
• In catering and hospitality venues
• In schools and educational locations
• Nail bars and beauty salons
• Factories, distribution centres etc
• Leisure venues such as cinemas, theatres, gyms etc
Do Sneeze Screens Work?
The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention recommend the installation of physical barriers such as hygiene screens to “mitigate transmission of the virus that causes COVID-19”.