We marked an impressive debut for the Premier League this season when we designed and made a smart presentation case that will be given to English-born players who make their Premier League debut during the current season.
We are used to working with some big name stars in the retail arena but we were all delighted to get the nod from the country’s leading sporting organisation. After submitting initial designs we were ready for kick-off once we had received the League’s approval. We have made 40 cases. Each will be personally inscribed with the player’s details and presented on their debut.
During the first month of the current season nine players received their presentation case. They were
- Tyrone Mings (AFC Bournemouth)
- Patrick Bamford (Crystal Palace)
- Joseph Dodoo (Leicester City)
- Joe Gomez and Jordan Rossiter (both Liverpool)
- Duncan Watmore (Sunderland AFC)
- Dele Alli (Tottenham Hotspur)
- Josh Cullen and Reece Oxford (both West Ham United)
Congrats to them and all those who will make their debut this season. Wrights Plastics certainly hope to be given a further run out by such a prestige organisation.