For plenty of businesses, Christmas and the New Year are the busiest time of the year, but for some – especially B2B companies – this time of the year offers the chance to plan ahead for the next year. For organisations that gain business through trade shows and exhibitions it’s a time to review last years activities, build on the positives – and update the exhibition POS.
Research suggests it’s more than 20% less expensive to contact a client through a trade show appearance than it is using traditional advertising channels? But staffing and communication need to be carefully planned to maximise the effectiveness of your spend – it may not be possible to speak to everyone who visits the stand but that is not excuse for not communicating with them; you need to be sure you make the right impression on your visitors.
If your firm hasn’t done a lot of trade shows, you may be unaware of a few important facts about trade shows. For one thing, according to the authoritative Center for Exhibition Industry Research (CEIR):
- Almost 90% of the attendees of any given trade show will have had no personal contact from a member of your company’s sales staff in the previous 12 months.
- 70% of the people attending the trade show have some plans to purchase some type of product.
- More than three-quarters of the people attending the trade show will ask for sales quotes, and more than one quarter of the people there will actually order something.
- Almost three-quarters of the trade show’s attendees say afterwards that things they witnessed or experienced at the show influenced their decisions for future purchases.
We have a range of POS items that can help with any exhibition:
- Our sign and poster holder selection can help you deliver key brand and product information.
- Our business card holders are a simple but effective to make sure everyone has your contact details
- Our promotional showcard stands are designed specially for exhibitions and events – cost effective and easy to stack and store
- We have a range of leaflet dispensers and carousels to promote your marketing literature
With great planning, enthusiastic staff and some updated POS your 2013 exhibitions are all set to be the best ever.
Remember to watch this space as we will be releasing a range of great blogs over the coming months. Our readers can also find our Wrights Plastics GPX Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/WrightsPlasticsGPX. For all the latest goings on, you can keep up-to-date with Wrights Plastics GPX on Twitter https://twitter.com/WrightsGPX. And we also now have an Wrights Plastics GPX Google+ page live at https://plus.google.com/u/0/117105393331417807514/posts.